It is pleasure to inform you all that we are re-opening the Temple on Sunday (only one day) June 7th, 2020, for DARSHAN ONLY from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm.
Temple Guidelines For Devotees. We request All Devotees to maintain the Guidelines strictly during your visit
1. All the devotees should wear mask during their stay at the Temple. This will be very strictly enforced. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO MASK NO ENTRY.
2. Please wash your hands before you enter the Temple.
3. Only 25 devotees will be allowed at a time to enter the Temple for DARSHAN ONLY
4. Devotees should maintain social distancing during their stay at Temple.
5. After DARSHAN devotees must leave. Cannot sit on mat nor on chair. Cannot wait.
6. Teertham & Prasadams will not be distributed by priests.
7. Kumkum, Vibhuti and Tilak will not be available for devotees to keep on their foreheads.
8. Devotees are requested not to bring home made prasadams, fruits, or nuts.
The distribution of these prasadams will not be allowed on the Temple premises.
9. Temple has implemented “ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCH” policy. Requesting all devotees not
to touch priests, puja items, fellow devotees or volunteers.
10. Kitchen will be closed.
11. Do not come to the Temple, if you are not feeling well or travelled with in 14 days.
12. Please keep Temple premises clean.
13. Only main Temple entry and exit doors are open. All other premises, entries & exits will remain closed.
14. Temple re-opening is only for the above date & timings.
15. The Temple will run as usual virtual on Temple Facebook on all other days until further notice.
The Temple management will continue to monitor the situation and keep you posted. We thank our devotees, volunteers and sponsors for their continued support to Temple during these difficult times.
Stay Home Stay Safe And Stay Healthy.
Thank You: From Entire Temple Management.